Light Bicycle Falcon Pro WR38
The WR38 was built with one goal in mind: making the best rim possible for long distance gravel racing or riding.
With a massive 25mm inner diameter, the WR38 provides a stable profile for even the widest gravel tires.
Thanks to its mid-depth profile, the WR38 is deep enough to provide aerodynamic help when riding alone across gravel plains, but not so deep that is hard to control in crosswinds.
Whether you find yourself racing across the Midwest or month long backpacking trip, the WR38 might just be the perfect match.
- Rim Model: WR38 disc
- Size: 700C
- Series: FALCON PRO
- Use: CX/Gravel
- Type: Clincher
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width: 25mm/32mm
- Depth: 38mm
- ERD: 563mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight Standard: 440+/-15g, Flyweight 395+/-15g
- Offset: 0mm (symmetric)
- Weight Limit (on flat ground): Standard 135kg, Flyweight 90kg
- Spoke Hole Angle: ±8°
- Spoke Tension: 115 ~130kgf front, 120~130kgf rear
- Tire Pressure (with 28C) Hook: 80psi, Hookless: 50psi max
- Tire: 28C~50C recommended