Warranty and Return Policy
BUILT Wheels Warranty
Every set of wheels by Built comes with 1 year of complimentary wheel truing and hub servicing and 2 years of spoke replacement. This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid to the original purchaser with proof of purchase.
For customers outside of Singapore, we will include spare spokes and nipples with the wheels before shipping them out. In the event that you might want to make use of Built's Wheel Warranty, please send the wheels back to us and we will cover the shipping back to you once the wheels are serviced.
Ship to: Built LLP
55 Tiong Bahru Road
The warranty is not applicable to wear and tear from normal usage. Individual parts are subjected to wear and tear due to frequent usage and this damage is not covered under the warranty. These parts include (but are not limited to) bearings, spokes, nipples and rim brake tracks. However, we do stock a range of spares for these consumable items at very reasonable prices.
NOTE: When returning an item for a warranty claim, please remove all accessory items not included with your purchase or subject to the warranty claim including tires, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. We will not be responsible for loss or damage to accessory items returned to us. With any warranty issue it is best to contact us before returning your wheels so we can give you the best possible solution.
Please call +65 9628 7759 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Crashes are inevitable on the roads. If you happen to be one of the unfortunate victims, we want you to know that we will be here for you. Bring your wheels back and we will bring life back to them.
All alloy wheels purchased through Built will come with a 2 years crash replacement policy. Built will replace your damaged parts for 20% off and 50% off all labor charges.
Most carbon rims come standard with a crash replacement program from their manufacturers. We will help you get a replacement rim from the respective carbon rim manufacturer and on top of that, Built will replace your damaged parts for 20% off and 50% off all labor charges.
To meet the specific demands of our customers, all our wheels are hand built to order. We usually do not accept returns unless it is a warranty issue, but please contact us and we provide you with the best solution.
Proof of purchase is required when returning the wheels to our workshop in Singapore.
Please follow the process for returns,
1. Remove the magnet, tyres, inner tubes and rim tapes. Remove the cassette and quick releases.
2. Wash your wheels with warm water or wipe down with damp cloth to remove excess dirt and grime.
3. Pack the wheels into a box, recommended size: L67cm x H67cm x W30cm or you can re-use the original box that the wheels came in.
4. Pack the wheels into the box, make sure there is extra padding on the internal sides to prevent the axles ends poking through the cardboard in transit.
5. Write your name, address, phone number and email address on paper inside the box clearly visible to us and ideally a print out of the quote for repair from the email.
The delivery address is: Built LLP
55 Tiong Bahru Road
6. Email us the tracking number once it is available. We will inspect the box for damage on arrival and sign for it but we will not take responsibility for damage in transit.